Bank of America
Bank of America Corporation (NYSE: BAC, TYO: 8648) is an American global financial services company, the largest bank holding company in the United States, by assets, and the second largest bank by market capitalization.
The bank serves clients in more than 150 countries and has a relationship with 99% of the U.S. Fortune 500 companies and 83% of the Fortune Global 500. The company is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and a component of both the S&P 500 Index and the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
For a list of Banks & ATMs of this bank in the country, visit United States of America Banks & ATMs page and click on a State / Region name in the Banks / ATMs by region section
- Bank of America to pay $2.43 to settle lawsuit related to Merrill Lynch acquisition - September 28, 2012
- Bank of America may sell over half of its stake in China Construction Bank - August 26, 2011
- JPMorgan Chase close to becoming the largest US bank - July 8, 2011
- Bank of America gives shares to Mukesh Ambani as fee for being its Director - April 12, 2011
- Bank of America to trim size, testing videoconf wealth advisory services - February 10, 2011